Welcome to Acne No More PDF Free Download Ebook! Click the download button to get your free PDF here:
Click the download button to get your free PDF here:
Treating adult acne is tricky. Most acne medications are geared to teens’ oily skin, a bad choice for drier adult skin. If you are suffering from adult acne, you need to read this article. The tips in this article will lead you to treat your acne and clear your skin.
1. Apply lemon juice to pimples. Lemon juice is an effective overnight remedy to treat pimples because it contains alpha hydroxy acids, an ingredient that is in many expensive skin care products. To use it as an overnight treatment, first wash your face with a gentle face cleanser. Pour or squeeze 1 tsp. lemon juice into a bowl. If you have sensitive skin, also pour 1 tsp. water into the bowl and mix it with the lemon juice. Use a cotton ball to absorb the liquid, and apply the mixture to your pimples. Leave the lemon juice on your skin overnight. Wash it off in the morning.
2. Tomato pulp, combined with honey and rose-water, is great for treating acne. Before you have your daily shower, mix a real tomato pulp, honey, and rose-water together. Apply the mixture to your face for 20 minutes and then wash it off thoroughly to naturally treat acne. Cream, glycerin, and lemon juice also work pretty well here as an alternative.
3. We need water to make our bodies healthy. They need water to work at optimum levels and get rid of toxins. Our skin needs it to stay flexible, moisturized and healthy. There are many problems, which may occur if you aren’t getting the sufficient water amount. Helping to clear up zits is one of the many things which I believe are true about water importance. Water can remove your zits but without a sufficient quality water amount. Your skin doesn’t have the ability to deal with the excessive chemical and toxins consumed.
4. Fruits and vegetables should make up much of your diet. This should give you a complete supply of vitamins and minerals to make your body strong and healthy. Since acne and other blemishes are more or less a signal that something is wrong in your body, the best way to combat it is to eat a well-balanced diet. Many fruits and vegetables also contain antioxidants that get rid of toxins. Some fruits and vegetables are also good antiseptics. These help stop the spread of acne and help heal the infection as well. Because of this, you will be able to regain you clear and beautiful skin.
5. Concoct a pimple treatment at home using basil and hot water. It’s often used in aromatherapy as an acne treatment. Basil also has antibacterial properties. Put 2 to 3 tbsp. basil into 8 oz. hot water. Let the mixture sit for 15 to 20 minutes. Dip a cotton ball into the liquid; then apply it to your pimples. Leave it on overnight. You don’t need to wash it off in the morning.
6. To make sure that you will indeed get a complete supply of vitamins and minerals, taking multivitamins would be a good idea. Nevertheless, taking multivitamins does not mean you are exempted from eating right. They should only serve as a supplement to your diet and not as your main diet. What you should avoid are red meat and dairy products.